Many Renters can actually afford
to buy a home, so why don't they?
Are you ready to buy a home?
Call now to get more information.
If you believe:
- Buying a home requires a large down payment.
- The monthly payments would be too much even if you qualify for a mortgage.
- The benefits of owning a home do not outweigh the benefits of renting.
Consider these facts:
- FHA home loans require as little as 3.5% down and the USDA Rural Housing Program allows for no down payment (available in qualifying rural areas only).
- With the combination of low interest rates and falling home prices, your payments may not be much more than you're paying in rent.
- Equity is a great benefit of homeowning as well as privacy, security, freedom and tax deductions.*
*Consult your tax advisor for complete details